Homer Eyecare is committed to providing the most comprehensive eye care on the Kenai Peninsula. By combining advanced clinical diagnosis and treatment with the latest in technology and products, in a welcoming environment for the whole family, our patients receive the highest quality eye care.
We have earned the trust and loyalty of our patients for over 30 years by not simply meeting your expectations, but exceeding your expectations. Nothing affects your long-term quality of life like excellent vision; let us protect it for you.
Our team will give you the excellent care you expect, as well as the compassion that's a Homer Eyecare trademark.Learn More
Homer Eyecare provides full service medical and surgical care including routine and specialty eye care:
• Comprehensive eye health exam
• Children's eye health exam
• Eye emergencies
• Diabetic eye care services
• Macular degeneration management
• Contact lens fitting
• Contact lens orders
• Prescription eyewear
• Lens and frame repairs in our optical shop
• Customized frame fitting
• In-house lens edging services
• Sunglasses (non-prescription and prescription)
We offer a full range of frames and lenses, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
All frames and lens packages are competitively priced.
Come in today and let one of our friendly opticians assist you in helping you see the things that really matter.
Thank you for choosing Homer Eyecare for your eye care! We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
At Homer Eyecare, we care about and for your eyes, not just with state –of-the-art equipment, but with special attention to you, the patient.
From daily care to treatment of eye disease, we can see you through every phase of your eye care.
• I was very impressed with the thorough examination, which countered my initial reservation about being evaluated by a technician. My complete exam was one of the most thorough eye exams I have had since my first at age 6. I was very satisfied, and enlightened by Dr. Peter's explanation of my needs and what is feasible. He is also the first clinician to discuss the cost/benefit aspect of changing a prescription. Overall, comprehensive and first rate service.
• Great doctor and staff I enjoy being called by my first name. It makes me feel the doctor and staff know who I am and we are able to converse on a friendly basis.
• State of the art facility, engaging and informed staff, excellent doctor.
• Dr. Peter was on top of his concerns; was very helpful
• I have never had an eye exam like the ones I get at Homer Eye Care. They are so complete. I have referred family and friends numerous times.
• I would say that the quality of care was outstanding. Dr. Peter was very knowledgeable, and striving for perfection in all areas of the care for patients and business.